Estate Planning

Image by Natalya Zaritskaya

The law firm of Christopher R. Chicoine, PLLC, provides estate planning and probate services in Washington state. We are client-focused and strive to provide exception value to all our clients as we craft custom solutions our clients' invariably unique scenarios.

Our estate planning services include:

  • wills and trusts and related administration;

  • probate and trust administration;

  • estate and gift tax issues;

  • business law and succession planning;

  • community property agreements.

Additionally, we guide clients through the probate  process after a loved one has passed away.